Black Pine Pine Deluxe 4 Turbo tents are luxuriously constructed tents that can actually set up in less than a minute. No other camping tents can set up like this. Never waste good hiking time or daylight looking for all the poles and trying to figure out where they go and how to make them fit. Features a special proprietary membrane added to the insides of our turbo tents that block out the shadows and images inside the tent while camping at night.
Turbo tent poles stay connected and never get lost, plus they are made of high grade lightweight aluminum to make big tents and construction tons lighter. Turbo tents set up just as easy in the dark. Just pick the perfect spot, stake it out, lock in the legs at the joints and push the top up. It is just that simple.
- Never pull down on hang loop when rainfly is attached. Always remove rainfly before taking down your tent. Always spread legs out fully before pushing up tent to set into place.
- Always clean your turbo tent with a damp wash cloth and mild soap then rinse thoroughly. Make sure your turbo tent is completely dry before storing.
- Stake tent out and use guylines for best performance. This will also protect your turbo tent against the wind and elements.
- Size: 8' x 8' x 7' (240 x 240 x 210 cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15 kgs)
- Doors: 1 D-style front door
- Windows: 2 sidewall with zippered storm flaps
- Tent: PU coated Ripstop Poly/cotton canvas
- Fly: PU coated Ripstop Poly/cotton canvas
- Floor: 210 D Nylon
- Poles: 2 telescopic aluminum upright poles for front awning