Black Pine Freestander 6 Turbo Tent provides simple carefree camping thanks to an unbelievably easy setup that takes about one minute. Turbo tents are luxuriously constructed tents that can actually set up in less than a minute. No other camping tents can set up like this. Never waste good hiking time or daylight looking for all the poles and trying to figure out where they go and how to make them fit.
Turbo tent poles stay connected and never get lost, plus they are made of high grade lightweight aluminum to make big tents and construction tons lighter. Turbo tents set up just as easy in the dark. Just pick the perfect spot, stake it out, lock in the legs at the joints and push the top up. It is just that simple.
Turbo Tent Tips
- Never pull down on hang loop when rainfly is attached. Always remove rainfly before taking down your tent. Always spread legs out fully before pushing up tent to set into place.
- Always clean your turbo tent with a damp wash cloth and mild soap then rinse thoroughly. Make sure your turbo tent is completely dry before storing.
- Stake tent out and use guylines for best performance. This will also protect your turbo tent against the wind and elements.
Turbo Tent Specs
- Size: 10' x 10' x 7' (300 x 300 x 210 cm)(LxWxH)
- Doors: 1 main (D-style)
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.5 kgs)
- Windows: 2
- Rainfly: PU Coated 150D Ripstop Polyester
- Tent Body: PU Coated 150D Ripstop Polyester
- Floor: 210 D Nylon
- Capacity: 6 Person